As part of our mission to provide outstanding service to our clients Capital Security Solutions offers emergency security services day and night. This ranges from vehicle patrol to armed and unarmed security.
When an emergency does occur it can be difficult to develop a plan of action as time is generally limited. A response is needed immediately. One that will address the problem at hand providing relief to your organization or business.
Our approach involves planning for the emergencies that are most likely to occur by drawing from past experiences and communicating with our clients. It is always best to start this planning process before an emergency has occurred.
Anyone interested in developing an emergency response for their business or organization should contact a security professional to get his or her advice. This generally does not cost much and leaves you much better prepared.
Emergency events include but are not limited to:
- Fire Watch
- Loss Prevention
- Perimeter Security
- Access Control
- Residential Building Security
- Commercial Building Security
Additional reasons for implementing an emergency response plan:
- There is currently no security system in place
- Business or public events
- Insurance plan requires security implementations
- High risk areas prone to disaster
- Minimize liability
When speaking to a security professional about your potential emergencies here are some questions to ask:
- Which emergencies are most likely to occur?
- What is the average response time of your patrol cars?
- Are all of your security guards trained and licensed?
- Have you handled any similar situations in the past. What was the result?
If you are interested in learning more about Capital Security Solutions services you can contact us and speak with one of our trained professionals.